Come Mosey Down Main Street
May 13th 2017 from 6:00 to midnight.
It’s a beautiful day to mosey down main street. I’m running out of time so I will edit this post later on but here’s what you need to know right now!
Mosey Down Main Street is a FREE arts and crafts fair for the entire family! There are some rules in place (I’ve shared them below) so be sure to check out their website for all the details. We are vending at the MDMS17 and have nothing to do with the rules and regulations pertaining to the event. We appreciate the opportunity to host a booth during these great family fun festivals located in our hometown.
There are a few things you should know before you come out for fun at our event!
1. Well-behaved, socialized dogs ON A LEASH are permitted to attend Moseys with specific guidelines. SEE MORE
2. ALL bags subject to search.
3. NO riding of bikes, skateboards, skates or rollerblades.
4. The Mosey abides by Lafayette curfew. Read more.
5. NO littering.
6. No illegal vending permitted!! To sign up to be a Vendor, CLICK HERE.
That’s it! Obviously, all other local and federal laws apply. Come out and have a good time!
Come out and enjoy the weather, music, vendors, and the city we all love! We want to see you there!